POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AutoCAD2POV DL Problem : AutoCAD2POV DL Problem Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  AutoCAD2POV DL Problem
From: ziroc
Date: 26 Feb 2003 01:45:04
Message: <web.3e5c61e95683fe91e9334a860@news.povray.org>
Can any one help me I have tried to DL AutoCAD2POV 4 but only get an error
message. I have been trying to get it from www.autocad2pov.povray.co.uk but
without luck. Is there a mirror site or is someone willing to e-mail me the
file? (or is it just operator error)

Thanks for any help.

TC

N.B. I started with DKB and an Amiga 500. But I was dazzled by the marketing
of other packages. However none seemed to have the image control and
quality of POV. I have returned to my roots after many years and thousands
of dollars.